Top 4 Standards
Willing to relocate anywhere for the right position
I was born and raised Catholic in Guadalajara, Mexico, I come from a typical middle class family in which hard work, love, loyalty and a humble style of living was our guideline. My parents were the best a child could ask for, my mother a beautiful lady who made her living as a hair stylist and my father a true gentleman who worked as an industrial engineer. A good balance between hard work and having fun has always been a formula for living I learned from my family.
I am bi-lingual, speaking both English and Spanish, and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Business and Administration from the Universidad de Guadalajara in 1994. I have collected experiences and harvested high achievements while working in restaurants, private clubs hotels and private homes. I have also developed an honor based and hands-on style of service, one that shows I am part of the team. I am a centered and open-minded individual who truly believes in coexisting with tolerance.
Throughout my career I have received formal training in cooking techniques and I also have extensive experience in event coordination, skills that come in handy when putting together all kinds of entertaining events. As a restaurant manager, a position I held for 10 years, I have developed different projects for the Four Seasons Resort, Hard Rock Café and the Sedona Seven Canyons private Gold Club. As a Certified Household Manager, I provide an elegant, genuine and honest style of service in which my devotion to quality and observation of detail reflects in everything I do.
My Top Four Standards are Administrative, Culinary, Entertaining and Housekeeping.
- Confident in the use of PC software Word, Xcel, WP, Outlook, Internet Research, POS Systems
- HR supervision of up to 40 full and part-time employees including scheduling, performance reviews, hiring, firing and training.
- Creation and management of budgets, invoice reconciliation, P&L and Cost analysis
- Eclectic multi-dimensional chef with Latin and Italian flair
- Lifetime of experience in food and beverage – 10+ years in restaurant management
- Creation of menus to suit Principals flavor profile
- Food and beverage ordering, pantry stocking
- Catering, Banquet, Wedding, Wine and Theme dinner event management
- Responsible for coordinating major hospitality events at luxury facilities such as Four Seasons Hotel, Hard Rock Café and Private Golf Clubs
- Serving Celebrity clientele and VIP guests in attendance at events
- Coordination of logistics with catering staff, rental companies, floral arrangements, decorations, on-site event management of staff
- Ability to buy bulk flowers and create custom floral arrangements
- Walk the property to check for maintenance, housekeeping or grounds issues
- Hands-on light daily housekeeping, supervision of weekly cleaning crew
- Knowledge of proper cleaning products and health department level of sanitation
- Can zone a home and create task sheets for cleaning