Article provided by: godrivinginc.com
Coconut Creek DRIVING School
First-Time/Student Private Driving School
Go Driving, Inc. provides one-on-one Driving School to first-time/student drivers in the South Florida area. Driving School include:
- A Florida certified driving instructor who is a retired police officer
- A new Mustang GT & Camaro SS
- Driving School 7 days a week
- Real world driving experience & skills
- Extensive preparation for the driver’s license road test
All first-time/student drivers must obtain a learner’s permit prior to scheduling a driving lesson. Six hours or more of Driving School may qualify the new driver for an auto insurance discount.
Driving Techniques You Will Learn
These are some of the driving techniques you will learn at a one-hour lesson.
- Left At Lights
- Lane Changes
- Observation Techniques
- Breaking Into Turns/Gasing Out
- Slowing Quick Turns
- Parking Tips ( Forward/Backwards In A Variety Of Situations )
Requirements for Teens Obtaining a Driver License in Coconut Creek Florida
- Must be at least 16 years old;
- Must hold learner’s license for at least one year (12 months) OR reach age 18, whichever comes first;
- A parent, legal guardian or responsible adult over 21 years old must complete the Certification of Minor Driving Experience Form, certifying the driver has 50 hours of driving experience, of which 10 hours must be at night. Use this Practice Log Sheet to track driving experience time;
- NO moving violation convictions for one year from learner’s license date of issuance (OR may have one moving violation as long as adjudication was withheld);
- Must pass Class E Driving Skills Test
- The vehicle used for the driving test must have a valid registration, proof of insurance and pass a basic vehicle inspection that is conducted by the driver license examiner to determine that it is safe for a driving test; and
- Must provide documents needed to establish proof of identity, proof of Social Security number and proof of residential address if you have not previously provided these documents. Please visit flhsmv.gov/whattobring for a list of acceptable documents.
Requirements for Teens Driving With a Learner's Permit/Driver's License
Daylight hours for the first three months after license issued - until 10 p.m. after three months
- ALWAYS accompanied by a licensed driver 21+
- Must hold for a minimum of 12 months or until 18th birthday, whichever comes first.
- Required 50 hours of supervised driving, 10 of which must be at night.
- 16 years old: NOT between 11 p.m. to 6 a.m. unless driving to or from work OR accompanied by a licensed driver 21+
- 17 years old: NOT between 1 a.m. to 5 a.m. unless driving to or from work OR accompanied by a licensed driver 21+
Driving School Near Me
Go Driving, Inc. provides Driving School throughout South Florida in cities like Coconut Creek
To schedule a driving lesson with Go Driving, Inc., call today at 954-757-7622.Coconut Creek Driving School