Current Course Offerings
The Starkey Service Management Program provides the proven management tools for setting up and customizing a Service Management plan.
The Relationship of Service Program helps you develop your Personal Statement for identifying the perfect position for you in Private Service. In addition, Starkey has also launched a Fine Housekeeping Course for students looking to hone their housekeeping knowledge.
All courses are offered on-site at the Starkey mansion in Denver or via online correspondence with our Director of Education and other members of our team. The Starkey team is also available to travel to your residence or place of employment to teach these courses and more.
Click the titles below to view full course details.
Starkey Service Management System Course
The Relationship of Service And Your Personal Statement Correspondence Course
Housekeeping For The Private Home
Housekeeping is to Household Management as bookkeeping is to Accounting. If you don’t know it, you can’t really supervise Housekeepers or train them. It’s an integral part of a Household Manager’s knowledge. Starkey International is offering a 40-hour (five-day) course for Household Managers to come out knowing what fine housekeeping means.
Starkey Fine Housekeeping Course
when taken with another Starkey short course offering
Room and board are provided as part of the tuition. Course will be provided at the Starkey Mansion in Denver. We have seven new upgraded bedrooms and bathrooms. The Mansion has a gym, pool room and a full kitchen.
Curriculum offered in this course:
- Starkey cleaning philosophy for the high-net-worth
- The Relationship of Service, etiquette and protocols
- Housekeeping baselines and variables
- Family Housekeeping favorites and standards
- Creation of a customized household Housekeeping plan
- Learn about organic and standard products, chemicals, tools and safety
- Closet organization and inventory management skills
- Students will develop Zones and Task Sheets (bring your architectural drawings)
- Identify Daily Graces, project tasks and weekly, monthly and seasonal cleaning schedules
- Correct cleaning methods and techniques
- Dusting, care of wood, care of wood floors, carpets and fine rugs
- Proper care and cleaning of art, books, antiques, and other collectibles
- Care of silver, glass, crystal, china, chandeliers and windows
- Bathroom and kitchen cleaning
- Making beds, performing turndown, linen closet organization, care of bed linens and laundry practices