Certified Household Manager
I was born as an only child in Richmond, Va. I was raised by hardworking parents who
instilled a hard work ethic from an early age. When I was 13 years old my father passed away
from colon cancer. At the age of 15 years old I started working in restaurants to help my
mother pay bills. Though some tough experiences early in my life, I am very grateful as it has
helped me understand the importance of work ethic.
My father worked and retired from DuPont & Company as a factory worker before he passed
away and my mother worked at Dominion Virginia Power as customer service representative.
Both worked very hard as I was growing up and I learned from a young age how working hard
and doing things the right way could and will lead to a successful life. When I turned 17 my
Uncle moved in with my mom and I after he had served in the Navy for 15 years. Through
talking with him and hearing his stories, I knew the Navy was the place for me to not only get
away from my hometown, but to serve my country and make a career.
It has been my honor to serve my country over the last 18 years in the United States Navy as
a Senior Chief Petty Officer. I currently serve as an Enlisted Aide to the Deputy Commander,
United States Space Command. I have learned an incredible amount about leadership and
service while serving in the Navy and while living the Navy core values of Honor, Courage,
and Commitment. This career has afforded me the opportunity to learn and enhance my
attention to detail and get it done attitude. I am very discreet and loyal. I am an integral
member of multi-disciplinary teams, successfully navigating partnerships. My time as an
Enlisted Aide has given me the opportunity to take care of multiple households, serving over
11 General/Flag Officers and their families while holding a Top Secret security clearance with
Sensitive Compartmented Information Access..
I am self-confident and trusting. My military service taught me to be well-groomed and to
have a professional appearance. I have leadership with a sense of purpose and I am able to
efficiently communicate any tasks at hand, having a great ability to communicate and master
the moment. My friends and family love my devotion and commitment while being light
hearted and funny. Everyone knows if they are in need they can always count on me.
My personal service goal is to ensure high-quality service is provided to all. I always feel my
job should be accomplished to the highest of standards. I am proud to be a graduate of the
Starkey International Institute for Household Management having earned the title of Certified
Household Manager in accordance with a curriculum approved by the State of Colorado. I
now understand what it means to be able to not only “Identify a Service Standard, or Vision,
but to use that information in the creation of a Customized Service Delivery Plan. Perhaps
this Customized Service Delivery System could serve your family.
My top four Service Standards are Administrative, Housekeeping, Culinary, Entertaining
● Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt, Green Belt and Black Belt
● Agile Scrum Master
● Agile Project Manager
● Certified Technology Manager
● Intermediate Excel Professional
● Familiar with the use of PC operating systems – Microsoft Systems
● Experience managing and leading staff
● Manages schedules, calendars, household budgets, and vendors
● Creating menus, tasks sheets, and end-of-week reports through word and excel.
● Create and implement a service management plan and housekeeping plan
● Trained in the patented Starkey Service Management model
● Capable of zoning a home for cleaning and creating task sheets
● Able to clean according to zoning and tasks sheets
● Cares for high-end antique furniture, and oriental style rugs
● Keeping high standards of home cleanliness; ensuring the home is always ready for guests
● Knowledgeable on the use of specific cleaning and laundry products and their appropriate use
● Trained culinary chef – Certified American Culinary Federation, C.E.C (Certified Executive
Chef) and Culinary Institute of America, PROCHEF 1
● Former Contracted Chef at the White House and British Embassy
● Awarded multiple Gold, Silver and Bronze medals in American Culinary Federation
● Comfortable creating simple meals with everyday pantry items
● Familiar with vegetarian, vegan, diabetic, and low-carb diets
● Enjoys cooking any ethnic cuisines
● Capable of pairing food and wine
● Trained in American plated, French, Russian, and English styles of service
● Cares for crystal, china, and silver
● Coordinates and executes formal and informal entertaining events
● High standards for entertaining; executed 100’s of formal events for distinguished civilian
government leaders, Admirals, and Generals.
● Working with many styles or themes; being able to take the principal’s ideas and turn them into
the perfect event.
● Creates a desired ambiance in the home, based on a Principal’s standards
Clothing & Valet:
● Launders and irons clothing and uniforms
● Specialty fabric, shoe, and leather care
● Capable of sewing buttons
● Able to rotate clothing for seasonal storage
● Organizes closets and packs for business and leisure travel
● Basic preventative maintenance of HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and security/smart home
systems (i.e. changing filters, bulbs, etc.)
Property & Grounds:
● Maintenance of landscape – Able to manicure lawn, edging, and trim bushes
● Auto/Schedule or turn on outdoor irrigation, entry controls, lighting, sound systems
Travel & Transportation:
● Experience serving on military-style private planes, etc.
● Experienced driver; Driving official military vehicles to get my principal to appointments on
time and safely.
● Coordinates travel, international and domestic, including flights, hotels, ground transportation,
restaurant reservations, etc.
● Coordinates vehicle maintenance schedule, insurance, and registration schedules. Keeping
detailed records and being able to track on the calendar.
Safety and Protection:
● Established top-secret government security clearance. (TS/SCI)
● Walks property daily
● Personal protection training and abilities
● Concealed Carry Permit
● Relevant Military training
● Experience caring for children, new-born through teenager
● Coached multiple age groups for youth soccer teams
● Natural affinity and life experience with children
● Knowledge and experience of regular health maintenance for dogs
● Guest management for events – creating flavour profiles with likes/dislikes and allergies