I grew up in a family of four in a suburb outside Denver, Colorado. We had two dogs and many neighborhood friends. My mother is an accountant and my father is a mechanical engineer and they both epitomize hard work and devotion in all aspects of life. I am lucky to have grown up in an active family lifestyle with an older brother and parents who coached many of our childhood sports teams. My happiest childhood memories are from all the family ski trips we took together. Precious time spent together that created the strong appreciation for family bonds that I have today. Because of this, my two highest values in life are family and honesty.
Throughout my life I’ve always had a calm presence. I noticed early on this calming presence would attract other individuals seeking relief or a friendly ear to listen. As a child, I didn’t fully understand why others desired this, but I knew I enjoyed the feeling of helping those in their moment of need. As I grew into a teenager, I began to better understand my personality traits and my strong desire to help others. The fulfillment and happiness I receive from helping others was a strong indicator that service was my passion.
It wasn’t until I found the Yellowstone Club that I finally found the perfect service style that matched my skill set. I currently manage a magnificent multimillion-dollar portfolio at the Yellowstone Club, an exclusive private community near Big Sky, Montana. Specifically, I tend to all areas of the house both inside and out and am responsible for general upkeep, maintenance, vendor scheduling, staff supervision, and project completion. The homes I manage are mainly used as vacation properties and are often used a few months out of the year.
I’m a highly organized self-starter with strong communication and management skills. I’m trusted to run, operate, and maintain each home as the CEO and be able to track, expense, and manage specific home budgets. When a Principal is in house, my unique position also includes working directly with the family in more of a hospitality role. I’m responsible for daily scheduling, entertainment procurement, and assisting with specific tasks as requested. My current position has trained me to manage people, systems, and resources pertaining to all home aspects and family lifestyles.
I have advanced quickly in my time at the Yellowstone Club because of my attention to detail. I have a mountain casual/Midwestern style of service where I bring a peaceful and calm approach to provide a peaceful and calm environment. I do so by maintaining a no-nonsense approach to getting the job done with a heightened emphasis on doing the job right the first time, even if it takes a little longer.
My experience managing teams, vendors, and family lifestyles; coupled with my passion for service, are why I know I will be a successful Estate Manager. The last few years of my job have brought me more joy and fulfillment than I thought possible from a career. Because of this, I intend to continually refine my skill set in order to provide the best service for those I have the pleasure of working for in the future. Thank you for the opportunity.
My top four Service Standards are Administrative, Housekeeping, Property and Grounds and Maintenance.
- Skilled with budget procurement and tracking
- Experience in creating system manuals
- Skilled with handling staff and Principals’ schedules
- Responsible for staff training, hiring, and firing
- Manages all home inventory and necessary vendors
- Creates documents and task sheets for house operations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Implements cleaning plan and creates task sheets for cleaning staff
- Establishes zones throughout the cleaning environment
- Schedules housekeeper
- Responsible for inventory sheets and supply organization
Grounds & Property:
- Responsible for creating seasonal task sheets
- Manages maintenance needs for sprinklers, gardens, patio, outdoor patio and siding
- Manages weed removal and snow removal, in addition to personally shoveling snow if needed
- Experience with draining and cleaning pools and spas
- Knowledgeable with smart home systems: Sonos, Crestron, Lutron, Nest, Ring, and camera systems
- Implements home systems maintenance schedules, in addition to personally troubleshooting various HVAC or tech issues in a home
- Comfortable sourcing bids and hiring vendors for projects
- Responsible for documenting expenses and project progress
- Knowledgeable with vehicle maintenance